Wednesday 24 February 2016

Wow, it's amazing how much difference 3 years can make. I find it fascinating reading my thoughts from back then when I really had no idea what was about to befall me. I slipped into the deepest depression I have yet to experience. After the break up of a very violent and toxic relationship I was left in bits and pieces. Most days I couldn't even manage to get myself out of bed. But I did. With a little love from my family and a whole lot of paitence. It's not easy to think about those times without wondering if they could ever happen again. That's the thing with depression, you can't really beat it per say. You have to learn to live with it. It's always lurking though. Just one bad nights sleep or empty wine bottle away. From this time of deep darkness though I found spirituality. Prehaps this blog now would be better suited to musing over some of the teachings I have come across and my take on it all. In the confusion and chaos of the world though it seems light is never too far away. It's only when we have the eyes to see it that love really does conquer all. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment